skin food | SERUM
skin food | SERUM
repair + feed
forecast shows a flourishing face using only a few, potent drops of skin food. a dime of the blend at morning and night will surge your face with nutrients for a dewy complexion worthy of a standing ovation.
each high-concentrated serum is formulated to mimic skin’s sebum, maximizing moisture while minimizing oil production.
choose your chow : dry, oily, normal or mature.
these four specialized recipes are focused to individual needs, specific extracts per complexion, allowing for a customized face ritual.
we construct our juice medleys for skin elevation by using the highest quality of ingredients. all potions are top-of-the-line, whipped with organic cold pressed oils.
* color may vary as we are consistently sourcing the highest quality ingredients
• organic cold pressed unrefined avocado oil (persea americana) // the famed superfood - on your plate or on your face. this oil is capabale of plunging deep into the pores, helping achieve moisturize on another level. one incredible perk - humectancy, prevents the skin from drying out + allows the skin to be on hydration mode for a longer period.
• organic cold pressed emu oil (dromiceius novaehollandiae) // this super-oxygenating oil will lightly blanket without blocking pores. the most sensitive skin won’t be pestered by its power to gently plump your skin’s underlying layer. emu oil will tackle a team of skin challenges: relieve inflammation, calm redness and reduce age spots / scars.
• organic myrrh essential oil (balsamodendron myrrha) // 100% pure therapeutic grade, myrrh soothes chapped//cracked skin and double-teams bacterium, killing fungus and reducing skin inflammation. ancient Egyptians used this oil for age-prevention + skin-maintenance. fast forward and we look to myrrh to slow skin aging and speed skin rejuvenation.
• organic cold pressed unrefined hemp seed oil (cannabis sativa) // skin cells and hemp oil both contain similar trace fats, making for an oily skin solution. hemp seed oil is ideal for healing eczema and acne-outbreak irritation by increasing skin elasticity, without disrupting the balance of skin’s natural oil production. regular application of hemp seed oil slows maturing skin and prevents cell damage.
• organic cold pressed unrefined evening primrose oil (oenothera biennis) // all hail the hormone healer - the omega-6 fatty acid content in evening primrose oil plays a role in cell structure, improving nerve function and promoting skin elasticity. evening primrose oil is a viable aid for age-related structural and functional changes in skin tissues, such as redness, firmness, roughness and fatigue resistance. if you’re troubled about trying to mask your shiny forehead and nose under layers of makeup, rubbing skin food on the affected parts will give wonderful results. seemingly counterintuitive, using primrose can help reduce oiliness by modulating the sebum production.
• organic lemon essential oil (citrus limon) // 100% pure therapeutic grade, lemon essential oil is the complexion savior your skin will savor. astringent and detoxifying in nature, lemon is a remedy for various skin challenges and a be-gone for blemishes. additionally, it limits overactive sebaceous glands and reduces excessive oil on the skin. the secret to lemon’s success is its 70% d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant responsible for acne-reduction, damage-restore and skin-hydration.
• organic cold pressed unrefined sweet almond oil (prunus dulcis) // packed full of vitamins, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, sweet almond ranks in the mild, hypoallergenic oils. sweet almond oil is naturally endowed with vitamin E and highly-potent antioxidants. sweet almond oil is sensitive skin-friendly as it is less likely to cause allergic reactions, while still reducing acne flareups. light texture + deep moisture, sweet almond oil softens + dislodges any dirt and debris accumulated in skin pores and hair follicles, preventing blackheads and acne. regular application can protect your skin from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage.
• organic cold pressed unrefined rosehip oil (rosa rubiginosa) // packed full of antioxidants and vitamin A to help penetrate into deeper layers of skin. vitamin C stimulates collagen production and also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. this oil tackles UV ray damage while upgrading tone, texture and skin pigmentation. because it aids in removing redness and irritation, rosehip is a credible remedy for facial rosacea.
• organic ylang ylang essential oil (cananga odorata) // 100% pure therapeutic grade, ylang ylang can be beneficial in soothing skin irritations, such as seborrheic eczema and reducing redness by regularizing sebum production. ylang ylang's healing scent sedates or calms nervous afflictions, stress, anger, and anxiety, while inducing a relaxed feeling.
• organic cold pressed unrefined jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis) // jojoba imitates sebum, acting as a natural conditioner by zip + locking moisture into skin’s pores. when skin is firm + hydrated, wrinkles appear smoothed and pruned. jojoba is loaded with vitamin E, effective in nixing free radiacals, a major skin-aging culprit.
• organic cold pressed unrefined argan oil (argania spinosa) // vitamins A and E can help reduce fine wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin. fatty acids compose 80% of argan oil, working wonders to erase signs of premature aging. regular use of argan oil has been proven to reduce the depth and severity of wrinkles + fade age spots by restoring skin’s youthful elasticity and by increasing the regenerative rate of healthy skin cells.
• organic frankincense essential oil (boswellia carteri) // 100% pure therapeutic grade, frankincense will serve body + mind. as an aromatherapy steward, its aroma will immediately prompt sensations of peace + fulfillment + relaxation. as a skin operative, frankincense essential oil is both antiseptic + astringent — eliminating bacteria and protecting skin cells. it has the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity and defense mechanisms against bacteria blemishes and aging blotches. in addition, it can also be beneficial for fading stretch marks or scars.